2021年11月1日 星期一

I Tried Viral TikTok Hairstyling Hacks To See If They Actually Work (And The Results Were Honestly Surprising)

Did it work? Instead of a sock, I used Robe Curls which is the same concept except instead of a sock, it's a curling headband. (It still requires the exact same technique to be done to achieve the bouncy, heatless curls.) I sprayed my hair with some water to get it a little damp as instructed, parted my hair down the middle and on each side, wrapped my hair section by section around the headband and secured it with a scrunchie.

Four hours later, I took out the headband and,t o my surprise, my hair was left with a lot of pretty flips and soft curls. It didn't create the same curls I would achieve with a hot curling iron (or the ringlets I've been seeing on TikTok) but I also wasn't mad at the results I got. It was a simple technique to achieve bouncy, flowy, pretty hair without any heat damage. I would definitely try this method again!



from BuzzFeed - As/Is https://ift.tt/3mFOdbX

沒有留言:

張貼留言