2016年2月24日 星期三

21 Fabulous Subscription Boxes For Health And Beauty Addicts

Recommended by some extremely hot BuzzFeed readers.

All of these are priced per box or in the smallest amount possible, not including multi-box subscription discounts.

Play by Sephora, $10

Play by Sephora, $10

"You get six high-end makeup, skincare, haircare, and fragrance samples every month. Out of all the beauty boxes, I think this one is by far the best deal." Submitted by laurenclmcguire

tiny_teaa / Via instagram.com

LeParcel, $15

LeParcel, $15

"Now I don't have to make a monthly run to the store for pads! You can customize your box to your flow, and they deliver right before you get your period (it's also a great reminder that 'Shark Week' is coming). Oh, and did I mention they send candy?" Submitted by walkswithdragons

karabears / Via instagram.com

Boxycharm, $21

Boxycharm, $21

"I have never been unhappy with a box, and I've been getting them for almost a year! I've even received two full-sized palettes." Submitted by Sarabeth Frazee, Facebook

neollow713 / Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1OuFlcW

沒有留言:

張貼留言