2018年11月22日 星期四

14 Products For Hair That Just Won't Hold A Curl


Simply pop this on to your blow dryer, flip your head over, and apply it to your hair in a scrunching motion to help take away frizz and tighten up your curls. Do some fact checkin' before ordering to make sure your blowdryer is compatible:

-The nozzle of the blow dryer must be orbicular round shape.

-The diameter of the nozzle is between 1.6–1.8 inches (4–4.5cm).

-The dryer cylinder tapers toward the end of nozzle.

Promising review: "I have fine, delicate, naturally curly hair, which I usually blow out straight. Every now and then, on a rainy or humid day, I do like to leave it natural. It never looks good, because the curl is not strong and if I don't handle it just right, I'll be left with a frizzy, shapeless mess. This unique, one-of-kind diffuser is the answer. It doesn't burn or damage my fragile tresses. It delivers great volume and keeps my curls in tact while keeping the frizz-factor to a minimum. My hair still looked good the next day, too, which almost never happens with fine hair. Worth every penny!" —T.L Scarito

Get it from Amazon for $18.99.



from As/Is https://ift.tt/2TBCnyF

沒有留言:

張貼留言