2019年1月9日 星期三

34 Ways To Cheaply Upgrade Your Beauty Routine In 2019


Let's break down what each bb does:

* Aloe, cucumber, and green tea: to wake up dull tired, skin, hydrate, tone, and reduce redness in irritated complexions. Also popular for treating breakouts throughout the day.

* Aloe, chamomile and lavender: to comfort irritated, dry skin, hydrate, overall de-stress both you and your complexion.

* Aloe herbs and rosewater: to hydrate, and treat dry, uncomfortable skin throughout the day. Also great for refreshing makeup.

Promising review: "I am obsessed with these sprays! They're super hydrating and toning. I have a nice glow and my skin feels and looks visibly healthier. I spray first thing after my shower then moisturizer with lotion, apply makeup and spray to set it. My niece who is on Accutane recommended these to me, because of her dry skin and I love it." —Jessica Soliz

Get them from Amazon for $21.

Learn more about the cult-favorite rose water spray in "This Facial Spray Is $7 And Will Make You Feel Refreshed AF."



from As/Is https://bzfd.it/2D1KUVt

沒有留言:

張貼留言