2021年6月17日 星期四

I Tried Kourtney Kardashian's Workout Routine For A Week, And Not To Be Dramatic, But I'm Still Sore

Coach Joe told Poosh: “The goal with this session is really to loosen up the sore muscles. Each combination is one cardio move and one bodyweight or lightweight move." 

As Coach Joe advised, I began with 10 minutes on the elliptical before foam rolling wherever I was sore — which was (spoiler) my entire body.

From there, I did 10 push-ups, 10 deadlifts, and 10 ball slams. Next, I did 30 side steps on the floor followed by 10 shoulder taps. The last move in this tiring circuit was 10 mountain climbers and shadow boxing with 3- to 5-pound weights. Kourtney does this circuit for three to five rounds. 

Afterward, I was in shock that THIS is the workout that Kourtney does to "relieve her sore muscles." This is a hard workout in itself, and honestly, I would probably be even more sore the next day, so the cycle would just continue. 



from BuzzFeed - As/Is https://ift.tt/3gwuybc

沒有留言:

張貼留言