2016年5月19日 星期四

These Dick Lipsticks Are Making Us Re-Evaluate Our Lives

More like lipdicks, amirite?

Guys, we need to talk about these lipsticks that popped up in my Instagram feed last night. LOOK. AT. THEM.

Guys, we need to talk about these lipsticks that popped up in my Instagram feed last night. LOOK. AT. THEM.

Hehe, popped up.

@prozac_morris / Via instagram.com

THEY ARE PERFECT LIL' VEINY LIPSTICKS, ER, LIPDICKS IN A MULTITUDE OF WEEN SHADES.

THEY ARE PERFECT LIL' VEINY LIPSTICKS, ER, LIPDICKS IN A MULTITUDE OF WEEN SHADES.

I NEED TO YELL ABOUT IT.

@prozac_morris / Via instagram.com

Some even have a ~touch~ of shimmer.

Some even have a ~touch~ of shimmer.

Beautiful.

@trailerswift / Via instagram.com

But obvi I needed to know more info.

But obvi I needed to know more info.

@cosmobyjessandtay / Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1XDq2aN

沒有留言:

張貼留言