2016年5月10日 星期二

These Guys Took Their Clothes Off To Talk About Body Positivity

“If I can’t find someone that looks like me in the media, why not just do it myself?”

Body Positivity Week is a week of content devoted to exploring and celebrating our complicated relationships with our bodies. Over the course of the week, BuzzFeed will cover diverse topics such as body image and body dysmorphia; eating disorders; fitness, health, and illness; and offer tips on how to improve our relationships with our bodies. To stay aligned with this purpose, the people in the following images have been photographed in natural light and they have not undergone any beauty retouching.

"I remember when I was kid I really wanted to be an actor, like most kids probably, but unlike most kids I knew that I wouldn't be able to make a career of it as early as 9-10 years old."

"I remember when I was kid I really wanted to be an actor, like most kids probably, but unlike most kids I knew that I wouldn't be able to make a career of it as early as 9-10 years old."

"My amputation is congenital, and the only time I see my body type in the media is when it's around some sort of tragedy. It would be nice to see a success story in the media, or maybe just an amputee being not actually THE story.

Since I've become an avid trainer and gotten involved in following and learning from other adaptive athletes, I've loved the challenge of working out my arms. The progress there is the result of a lot of hard work and creative training." — Taylor

Taylor Miller / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1rEHzmH

沒有留言:

張貼留言