2016年10月27日 星期四

28 Miracle Products That May Save Your Dry Or Damaged Hair

The holy grails of goo.

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.

Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin, a treatment that protects, nourishes, de-frizzes, and seven other things.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin, a treatment that protects, nourishes, de-frizzes, and seven other things.

"After several years of dying my hair from a box, I wanted my natural color back! My hair was like super brittle hay. I swear you could HEAR my hair move it was so awful. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In was the ONLY thing that gave my hair moisture without weighing it down! It made it shiny and soft again! I recommend it to anyone with damaged hair! It saved mine!" --JustJess83

Get it for $14.79 at Amazon.

@angsasaki / Via instagram.com

Nourishing treatments by Hask that come in tiny, inexpensive packages.

Nourishing treatments by Hask that come in tiny, inexpensive packages.

"Hask products in general are outstanding, especially at the price point (they’re all less than $10, at least the ones I’ve encountered), but ESPECIALLY the Keratin Smoothing Oil that comes in a vial: I have crazy thick hair and I get eight to ten uses from one. It’s a leave-in that doesn’t make my hair oily in the slightest, just soft and hella shiny and healthy! I swear I’ve had a lot less breakage since I’ve been using it. Best hair discovery I’ve ever made." --tinydespot

Try most products from Hask's line for next to nothing: Argan Oil Intense Conditioning Treatment ($4.95), Monoi Cononut Nourishing Conditioner ($5.57), and Keratin Smoothing Oil ($2.49), all on Amazon.

@itsjustmejamie / Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/2eVjC45

沒有留言:

張貼留言