2016年10月24日 星期一

This Is What The Average American Woman Looks Like In 2016

Damn hot, that’s what.

A recent study revealed that the average American woman wears a size 16–18, and we want to celebrate that!

A recent study revealed that the average American woman wears a size 16–18, and we want to celebrate that!

BuzzFeed/Kelsey Rose Weber

So, we asked size 16–18 women in the BuzzFeed Community to send in their favorite pictures of themselves, and honestly, we couldn't even handle all the slayage.

So, we asked size 16–18 women in the BuzzFeed Community to send in their favorite pictures of themselves, and honestly, we couldn't even handle all the slayage.

BuzzFeed / Via buzzfeed.com

She's super confident in short skirts.

She's super confident in short skirts.

"I’m a size 18 and my absolute favorite things to wear are short, flowy skirts. However, I’m extremely self-conscious of my legs, so normally I cover up with some leggings. On this day though, I knew I was going to the beach so I decided to forgo them. That decision felt scary and wrong but turned out to be so right. I felt so free, comfortable and gorgeous. Isn’t that how everyone should feel when they put (or don’t put) something on?" —reginaadlg

BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/2e3WlNi

沒有留言:

張貼留言