2016年10月15日 星期六

I Wore Victoria's Secret Lingerie To Work

It definitely wasn’t a secret.

Hey guys, Nina here. My work style is pretty casual, thanks to BuzzFeed’s fairly lax dress code. Crop tops, short skirts, and sheer things are wardrobe staples for me. And while I tend not to get too risqué with my work clothes, I’ve always been interested in trying it out.

Hey guys, Nina here. My work style is pretty casual, thanks to BuzzFeed’s fairly lax dress code. Crop tops, short skirts, and sheer things are wardrobe staples for me. And while I tend not to get too risqué with my work clothes, I’ve always been interested in trying it out.

ninamohan / Via instagram.com

So when I heard Victoria's Secret was trying to sell lingerie as "outside wear" I definitely wanted to give it a try!

The mini-collection was called the (Un)Dress Code. Victoria's Secret received some backlash for the collection on Facebook and ended up pulling the ads from their site. We bought some pieces from the collection while they were still for sale on the site. However, they are no longer available.

BuzzFeedYellow / Via youtube.com

The first piece I tried was this lace pencil skirt ($52).

The first piece I tried was this lace pencil skirt ($52).

I actually really like this skirt, I just have no idea how to wear it! It gave me a very goth-madame vibe. It's also completely sheer lace, from the waist to the hem. I tried to style it how Victoria's Secret has it on the model. However, my one oversized sweater didn't cut it. Bending over or raising my arms would result in the entire office seeing my not-so-cute underwear of the day. Still, I don't think this skirt is totally hopeless. My coworkers said it was a confusing look, but that they liked it nonetheless. One even wanted to borrow it. I feel like pairing it with a bodysuit or putting it under a short bodycon dress would actually make it kinda, sorta work-appropriate? OK, maybe only in the BuzzFeed office. But it would make for a cute going-out look.

Victoria's Secret / Nina Mohan / Via instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/2eE5NLE

沒有留言:

張貼留言