2016年1月5日 星期二

19 Life-Changing Kitchen Products That'll Up Your Chef Game In 2016

BuzzFeed reader recommended, foodie approved.

An egg cooker.

An egg cooker.

"Eight boiled eggs at a time, perfectly cooked, because I can never time them right and end up forgetting about them every flippin' time when I make them on the stove." Submitted by Chesilin Laurita Suek, Facebook

Pick one up here.

jet.com

A chopper that does not fuck around.

A chopper that does not fuck around.

"The Vidalia Chop Wizard makes all my cooking prep work so easy and fast, especially when I'm making something that calls for a large amount of chopped or diced vegetables." Submitted by alc10d

Here's where to buy it.

bedbathandbeyond.com

A strawberry huller.

A strawberry huller.

"Saves me from cuts and nicks, plus it's dishwasher safe. Best 10 bucks I ever spent!" Submitted by Ani Villarreal

Here's where to grab one.

amazon.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1Z6qFvW

沒有留言:

張貼留言