2016年1月30日 星期六

25 Ways To Feel More Body Confident During Sex

Because you are human, and you are hot as hell.

Communicate honestly.

Communicate honestly.

"I told him about what I was insecure about, and we worked on it together." Submitted by adrianajaec

MTV

"The first time with my partner, he made sure things stayed equal. Once my shirt had been removed, his shirt was next. My pants, then his pants, etc. Neither of us felt too vulnerable about our bodies because we could both see the same parts of each other." Submitted by Kat Walters, Facebook

"I slept with one woman who always kept her shirt on. I was afraid I'd come off too thin or not have the type of 'equipment' she'd want, but learning she was equally insecure with her waistline and breasts helped me realize we were in the same boat. So I got completely butt naked to show we could let go with each other, and once she saw that, she let go too." Submitted by Sam Goodlin, Facebook


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1QzfvJ0

沒有留言:

張貼留言