2016年1月18日 星期一

27 Inspiring Things People Are Leaving Behind This Year

BuzzFeed readers weigh in on clutter, illness, fuckboys, and beyond.

The CW

1. "I'm going to forgive myself and everyone else who's hurt me, because I deserve to be happy." Submitted by Jacqueline Elizabeth Arnott, Facebook

2. "I'm spring cleaning in the winter. I'm so tired of feeling cluttered that everything must go!" Submitted by samanthan4dfd5995c

3. "I'm leaving behind my shitty attitude about work. Sometimes I complain too much, but honestly I should be grateful I have a job. Lots of people would love to work where I work. So yeah, leaving my ungratefulness behind." Submitted by fourohtwo

4. "Meat, dairy, and negativity." Submitted by laetitiam471dc5281

NBC


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1ZwaFyu

沒有留言:

張貼留言