2016年4月11日 星期一

32 Amazing Beauty Products You Can Only Buy Online

Hello, new makeup obsessions.

Andrew Richard/BuzzFeed

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Gerard Cosmetics Eternal Eyeliner, $17

Gerard Cosmetics Eternal Eyeliner, $17

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to eyeliner, which means I need something that lets me spend the least amount of time and not look like a train wreck. To pull off this stunning 15-sec-per-eye feat, I'm very partial to black liquid eyeliner, and Gerard's goes on like a dream. The tip is soft and doesn't pull at your eyelid, but still gives a precise line that's as black as my soul on Monday mornings. 💀

Get it here. Also available on Amazon.

gerardcosmetics.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1qjueza

沒有留言:

張貼留言