2016年4月8日 星期五

We Asked 17 People To Style A Denim Jacket And This Is What Happened

You ~probs~ already have a jean jacket lying around — here’s how to give it an upgrade.

Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed

Yuna

Yuna

Blog: Yuna Music
Instagram: @yunamusic

"With my Levi's denim jacket, I try to go for a more casual, fun look with a flannel shirt tied around my waist. Denim jackets let you be more flexible with your style — even if you wear one with sneakers or simple skinny jeans, you’ll look like you're ready for the day!"

  • Levi's Denim Jacket, $45
  • Cos Skinny Side-Zip Trousers, $99
  • 2015 Nike Air Max 90 Ultra
  • Muji scarf

Yuna / Via Instagram: @http://ift.tt/1WievNq

Tanesha Awasthi

Tanesha Awasthi

Blog: Tanesha Awasthi
Instagram: @TaneshaAwasthi

"When it comes to denim jackets, I prefer vintage or something that looks a bit worn and slightly distressed. For a denim on denim look (or in this case, denimx3!), I like to keep the color palette interesting by mixing slightly different tones. The classic chambray button down really pops against the light wash jeans and denim jacket. Pairing this look with neutral shoes keeps the focus on the denim and makes the the outfit pop even more."

  • Talbots Denim Shirt, $69.99
  • Nanette by Nanette Lapore Plus-Size Studded Ripped Denim Jacket, $54.99
  • Old Navy Rockstar Plus-Sized High-Rise Skinny Jeans, $44.94
  • Nine West Porcupine Point Toe Pumps, $79.99

Instagram: @daveawasthi

Amina Mucciolo

Amina Mucciolo

Blog: Studio Mucci
Instagram: @studiomucci

"This how I love to dress: casual, fun, and colorful. And this look is basically a throwback to what I used to wear when I was a kid growing up in the late '80s. I was all about skirts and dresses in bright colors, high-top canvas sneakers, and a denim jacket ... very Lisa Turtle meets Punky Brewster. I personally prefer a light- or medium-washed jean jacket because darker washes always feel so serious. I tend to be a fan of a popped collar especially when my hair is up and I ALWAYS roll the sleeves!"

  • Torrid Medium Wash Denim Jacket, $58.50
  • Wildfox BFF Fairy Barback Tank, $68
  • ModCloth One Act Playful Sneaker in Pink, $74.99

Lauren Comes / Via Instagram: @sunflowerdiaries


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/25Py6Zt

沒有留言:

張貼留言