2016年4月14日 星期四

Heels Are Too Hard To Walk In And It’s Not Fair

I’m about to take this to the White House.

Whenever I see a woman (or man) wearing heels, my first thought is always “SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” followed by: “Wait, how the hell are you doing that?”

Whenever I see a woman (or man) wearing heels, my first thought is always “SLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” followed by: “Wait, how the hell are you doing that?”

Warner Bros. Pictures

A few weeks ago I went on a date with my boyfriend. He took me to a nice restaurant, we had dinner, and then I dragged him to CVS so I could buy medical socks to put on underneath the pair of skin-tearing heels I decided to wear that night. We stood on the sidewalk and I made him hold my purse while I took off my heels, put three socks on each foot, and put my heels back on — a picturesque night in New York City. Just like Nicholas Sparks always wrote it. I looked ridiculous, but as I assured my boyfriend, "This is probably something Rihanna would do, so I'm actually being fashionable."

But I knew the truth. I can't walk in heels. I've never been able to. And it's not fair.

Via Twitter: @GraceSpelman


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/263lIFm

沒有留言:

張貼留言