2016年6月13日 星期一

I Tried 4 Different Clumsy-Girl Hacks To Make High Heels More Bearable

Because why must something so pretty be so damn uncomfortable?

Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed

Hello, I am Chelsea, and I love how heels look but hate wearing them.

Hello, I am Chelsea, and I love how heels look but hate wearing them.

My skills in heels are very limited and I definitely curse every step of the way the few times I drag them out of my closet. But then I see a picture and I'm like, But they're so preeeettyy.

Taylor Miller / BuzzFeed

My main problem is that because I never wear them (except on special occasions), ALL heels look super high, and I end up buying at least 5-inch heels.

I know you're probably thinking, No, Chelsea. Stop. Why don't you wear a kitten heel or something? To that I have only one response:

My main problem is that because I never wear them (except on special occasions), ALL heels look super high, and I end up buying at least 5-inch heels.

Fox

AND there must be a way to make heels more bearable, right? Well, I've read a ton of hacks, and I decided to put the top ones to the ultimate test. Here is my journey.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1sCz1gw

沒有留言:

張貼留言