2016年6月13日 星期一

People Are Blown Away By This 6-Year-Old Girl's Incredibly Impressive Makeup Tutorials

I’m happy when I can do eyeliner right TBH.

A 6-year-old girl from Australia is making a huge splash on social media with her incredibly talented makeup skills that could blow any adult out of the water.

A 6-year-old girl from Australia is making a huge splash on social media with her incredibly talented makeup skills that could blow any adult out of the water.

youtube.com

Bella-Rose, from Adelaide, is sharing her tutorials online with the help of her friend Emily Govan, a makeup artist who shares her work on Instagram and YouTube.

instagram.com

Govan, 22, told BuzzFeed News she has loved makeup since she was little and always knew she wanted to make it her career.

"I have loved makeup from such a young age and can even remember applying my mum's lipstick when I would play dress-up," she said.

After getting her cosmetology diploma, she began to follow more and more makeup artists online. She said she decided to share her work too, thinking, "If they can show what they love doing to the world why can't I?"

"As I gained more followers I became more passionate about makeup, from the way the products apply, to the formulations, everything about it, I love the transformation," she said.

Govan now shares her makeup tutorials and other videos with more than 180,000 Instagram followers and nearly 4,000 YouTube subscribers under the name Emily Louise. One of her biggest fans is Bella-Rose, who is the younger sister of Govan's close friend Danika.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1tmvpzq

沒有留言:

張貼留言