2015年11月11日 星期三

13 Times The 'Glamour' Women Of The Year Awards Gave Me Life

Females are strong as hell.

Last night I attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards Ceremony.

Last night I attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards Ceremony.

I've been reading Glamour pretty religiously for about 15 years, which means I've read 15 Women of the Year issues... but I had never put a ton of thought into this ceremony aside from reading the brief recap of it that is always in the December letter from the editor. When my coworker offered me her ticket to the ceremonya couple weeks ago, my love of the magazine made me want to go. But yesterday, I was feeling pretty blah about doing anything, and considered bailing. I finally decided to suck it up and just go and... HOLY SHIT, I'm so glad I went.

The word "inspiration" gets tossed around a lot these days, but I walked away from this ceremony feeling beyond inspired. I basically spent the entire evening humming "females are strong as hell" while low-key weeping.

Rachel W. Miller / Via Instagram: @the_rewm

Larry Busacca / Getty Images for Glamour


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1Nqgozn

沒有留言:

張貼留言