2015年11月13日 星期五

We Listened To The New Justin Bieber Album And We Have So Many Feelings

Two recent Bieber converts break down the 19-track DELUXE VERSION of Purpose.

"Mark My Words"

Angelo: A little whinier than I’d like the start of the album to be. Like, you need to earn those peak-whine moments.
Julie: So we all know this is gonna be the Selena Gomez breakup record. Like, okay, 70 percent SG breakup and 30 percent bible study.
Angelo: And 6% bangers, though.

embed.spotify.com

Chillin' in my CK's wiht some icebergs.

youtube.com

"I'll Show You"

Julie: TURNS TO ANGELO AND MOUTHS THE WORDS "SO GOOD." This is an instant gonna-be-in-yr-head-forever song.
Angelo: Okay so we’re on to "I’ll Show You," which we’ve already listened to 100 times this week. But I wish I was watching the video of Justin running around jumping over rocks.
Julie: What was your theory of the vid again? Let’s psychoanalyze BIeb.
Angelo: Well, it’s that he didn’t have an adolescence, because of Usher, basically, so now he’s living his adolescence at 21. He’s just a regular kid, skateboarding and wearing $400 tights.
Julie: Please get at us with $400 tights.

embed.spotify.com

spotify.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1iZGErX

沒有留言:

張貼留言