2015年11月12日 星期四

This Is How I Got Away With Wearing Food As Makeup

Just call me Skittle cheeks. (JK, don’t. Ever.)

And, yes, I am fully aware you can dye your skin with beautiful, earthy things like raspberries, blueberries and beets, but my favorite food is Doritos so that shit ain't for me.

Also, never, ever put food near your eyes even if it looks hella enticing. (I see you, Oreo mascara.)

OK, now for the good part: DA SNAX.

OK, now for the good part: DA SNAX.

Er, "makeup." Here's what I used:

+ Foundation: Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
+ Eyebrows: Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding
+ Blush: Skittles
+ Bronzer: Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate
+ Lips: Super Blow Pop in Strawberry, Jell-O Mix in Cherry, Life Savers
+ Brushes: Mini Brush Set (in case you don't want yours covered in food)

Chrissy Mahlmeister/BuzzFeed

This is what I look like without food on my face.

This is what I look like without food on my face.

I put on some Benefit They're Real! mascara before I started because, again, I won't be putting food on my eyes. I like seeing, u know?

Chrissy Mahlmeister/BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Style http://ift.tt/1Lc7kMU

沒有留言:

張貼留言